Awarded

Okay! from the comments on my last entry, people don't wanna see reviews. Na wah oh. Yet many of una dey watch dem movies like no man's business.

Anyway somebody already does the movie review thingy. Check it out on Nneoma's nollywood blog.

..............................................................

I got picked by kin'shar on one of these tagging things. I always run from them but I guess I'll do this one because it has a sensible objective - to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.

Its an award thing and kin'shar gave me one. Well I'm honored to be seen as fit for this. The award is for blogs whose content and design are brilliant as well as creative. Though  I wonder why the picture logo says 'Honest Blogger'. And come to think of it, I've gotten comments that state my entries as being honest. So I guess I'll pass. this thing na work oh!


So I'll pick my own awardees for the 'Honest blogger' award and here they are:

Vera

Black James Bond

LG

Naapali

Archiwiz

NaijadramaQueen

Oluwadee

For you who got picked, here are the rules to follow:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!

9 Screamer(s):

Naapali said...

thanks for the honor. I will try to get around to fulfilling the demands but it may take some time.

The Activist said...

Who's picture is that? LG? Archiwiz or....?

Vera Ezimora said...

Oh wow. Who am I? You know what? It will be quite unlike me to just accept this award without an acceptance speech, but I am currently too busy and distracted to give a proper speech.

Therefore, I must return!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

standtall the pic is of me, kinshar!

Anonymous said...

oh and that particular pic was a surprise.......you took my boo from me..lol

LG said...

lollll@kinshar

awww' Thanx lolu, i really appreciate it.
muaaahh!!

Afronuts said...

@LG,Naapali & Vera...you guys deserve it. You're doing good jobs on your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you so much!
Truly appreciate it Mr.Kush!