Whats happening to blogger?

Is it me or is blogger acting wierd? I've been trying to post the concluding entry to the story with pictures but I cant see the panel for uploading images!

Anybody experiencing the same thing?

11 Screamer(s):

LG said...

1sttt'
na so i see am o' just continue trying sha'



BTW u neva answer ur 'post ume o' :p

Rayo said...

sumtyms

Ugandan girl said...

i think its only you ...just keep trying

seye said...

well..you need to keep trying

Jennifer A. said...

Nope...

Anonymous said...

laughin at LG....hell he aint been around for much lately....


where ya been?

Anonymous said...

oh...not experiencing any blogger problems, sorry about yours. Try again....I was holding your account for deliquent visits to my blog

LMAO

aloted said...

maybe you should send help email to blogger admin team?

I think its only you oh!

archiwiz said...

If you can, try a different computer to be sure.

Afronuts said...

@LG...I never answer my what?

@Rayo...u too?

@Uganda G, Seye & NaijaDramaQ...its only me? I hope i wont be forced to move to wordpress just like xanga made me move to blogger!

@kinshar...and what was LG talking about? And the deliquent visits...errm, no comment! *snicker*

@aloted...already did that thanks!

@archiwiz...done that too! no difference.
I guess I'll try something else.