Last Entry for 2008

Was this a christmas gift or blogger just got its act back together again?

Well, My blog edit panel is back on so I dont have to use html to post pics and write ups again!

Well...this will be my last entry for 2008 so see y'all in 2009!




Oh...when I get back I'll answer all the arrears...Kin'shar! Whoever on earth gave you the name 'Oyin'?
ROTFLMAO!


I can't wait for January 1st, things are gonna start happening!!


10 Screamer(s):

Anonymous said...

Yes, things are going to start happening in Jan. and so, we must be prepared and not caught unawares.

La Reine said...

Have a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Things are already happening...


where you been....lol?

LG said...

happy new year '
howz madam

Anonymous said...

Keep living..... The new is upon us.....

The Activist said...

I never knew u were gonna make a post to end 2008 o. Thot we had seen ur last post already

I prefer Kinshar to Oyin o. God help us

Happy new yr!

Anonymous said...

as far as your question... I got that name cos IM sweet, like honey


but if your so used to the other name *kinshar*..if cool, I still answer to that name...lol

Parakeet said...

Happy new year Kush!

tommeh said...

Don't know if I showed up late but If there's no such word(s) like 'happy belated New Year' then I'm still chanced to say HAPPY NEW YEAR..
Enjoy every bit..

O'Dee said...

happy new year!